The sky's the limit.
We're glad you're here. Read on to learn more about our company and the career opportunities waiting for you!
We are a private, family-owned food processing company. This might be your first encounter with our business, but it’s almost certainly not your first encounter with our products! We process California tomatoes and Pacific Northwest fruit for a variety of Industrial, Foodservice and Retail customers. Whether it’s a fine, independent restaurant, a national pizza chain, a private label retail brand or a major cruise line touring the globe, chances are you’ve tasted our products.SEE OUR AVAILABLE JOB LISTINGS
Everything we produce is made in America. We do a year of processing in 120 consecutive days during our fresh-pack season, typically July-November. It’s fast-paced, exciting and always challenging. In the “off season” we continue to manufacture other products like our industrial juice concentrates and on-demand tomato products. Our customers are diverse, and so are we.
We sustainably source and produce the highest quality California tomato and Pacific Northwest fruit products with an unwavering dedication to customer service. We value hard work, efficiency, integrity and innovation. At every step, we strive to do the right thing.
We believe that conducting our business according to the highest ethical standards is not only the right thing to do, it’s good for business, too. So, we ask all of our employees to adhere to our Code of Conduct:
- + We will obey all legal requirements
- + We will be honest and truthful in our communications
- + We will act with integrity, mindful of our obligations
- + We will be fair and respectful in our workplace.
Our company has a culture that is open, respectful and professional. We are resilient and focused. We are diverse and down-to-earth. From Maintenance to Corporate to Quality Assurance, our managers are working managers who are approachable and accessible. We encourage all of our employees to take a confident, hands-on approach in their work and in their career opportunities, too.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Available job listing
Click on the job to learn more - Haga clic en el trabajo para obtener más información.
SAN BENITO FOODS
- Production Supervisor / Full Time
- Maintenance Mechanic – Seamer Mechanic / Full Time
- Maintenance Electrician / Full Time
- Boiler Operator / Full Time
- Warehouse Inventory Supervisor / Full Time
- Forklift Operator / Seasonal
- Clean Up Labor / Seasonal
- Quality Sorter / Seasonal
- Human Resources Assistant / Seasonal
- Safety Technician / Seasonal
- QA Supervisor / Seasonal
- Production Operations Supervisor / Full Time
- Shift Production Manager / Full Time
- Demand Planner / Full Time
- Aseptic Supervisor / Full Time
- Electrical Technician / Full Time
- Industrial Supervisor / Full Time
- Materials Supervisor / Full Time
- Boiler Operator II / Full Time
- Packaging Technician II / Full Time
- Warehouse and Facilities Supervisor / Full Time
- Control Room Operator – Mechanic I / Part Time
- Forklift Operator II / Part Time
- Batcher 1 / Part Time
- Electrician 1 / Part Time
- Mechanic C / Part Time
- Safety Technician / Part Time
- Bin Assembly I / Seasonal
- Bin Assembly II / Seasonal
- Purchasing Clerk / Seasonal
- Human Resources Assistant I / Seasonal
- Tool Room Attendant 2 / Seasonal
- General Labor 1 / Seasonal
- General Labor 2 / Seasonal
- Filler Operator Industrial / Seasonal
- Filler Operator Pouch / Seasonal
- Forklift Operator 1 / Seasonal
- QA Process Checker / Seasonal
- General Labor Packer / Seasonal
- QA Technician / Seasonal
- Material Handler C / Seasonal
- Caser Operator 1 / Seasonal
- Control Room Operator 1 / Seasonal
- Flow Control Operator 1 / Seasonal
- Industrial Strapper / Seasonal
- Pearson Operator 1 / Seasonal
- Sterilizer Operator / Seasonal
- Micro Technician 1 / Seasonal
- Sanitation 1 / Seasonal
- Sanitation Recycling Technician / Seasonal
- Tagger Operator 1 / Seasonal