The sky's the limit.
We're glad you're here. Read on to learn more about our company and the career opportunities waiting for you!
We are a private, family-owned food processing company. This might be your first encounter with our business, but it’s almost certainly not your first encounter with our products! We process California tomatoes and Pacific Northwest fruit for a variety of Industrial, Foodservice and Retail customers. Whether it’s a fine, independent restaurant, a national pizza chain, a private label retail brand or a major cruise line touring the globe, chances are you’ve tasted our products.SEE OUR AVAILABLE JOB LISTINGS
Everything we produce is made in America. We do a year of processing in 120 consecutive days during our fresh-pack season, typically July-November. It’s fast-paced, exciting and always challenging. In the “off season” we continue to manufacture other products like our industrial juice concentrates and on-demand tomato products. Our customers are diverse, and so are we.
We sustainably source and produce the highest quality California tomato and Pacific Northwest fruit products with an unwavering dedication to customer service. We value hard work, efficiency, integrity and innovation. At every step, we strive to do the right thing.
We believe that conducting our business according to the highest ethical standards is not only the right thing to do, it’s good for business, too. So, we ask all of our employees to adhere to our Code of Conduct:
- + We will obey all legal requirements
- + We will be honest and truthful in our communications
- + We will act with integrity, mindful of our obligations
- + We will be fair and respectful in our workplace.
Our company has a culture that is open, respectful and professional. We are resilient and focused. We are diverse and down-to-earth. From Maintenance to Corporate to Quality Assurance, our managers are working managers who are approachable and accessible. We encourage all of our employees to take a confident, hands-on approach in their work and in their career opportunities, too.
We are an Equal Opportunity & Fair Chance Employer, and we participate in E-Verify. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Available job listings
Click on the job to learn more - Haga clic en el trabajo para obtener más información.
SAN BENITO FOODS
- Production Operations Supervisor / Full Time
- Boiler Operator 1 / Full Time
- Boiler Operator 2 / Full Time
- Inventory Control Specialist / Full Time
- Electrician 1 / Full Time
- Materials Supervisor / Full Time
- Forklift Operator 1 / Part Time
- Forklift Operator 2 / Part Time
- Caser Operator / Part Time
- Batcher 1 / Part Time
- Pearson Operator / Part Time
- Tagger Operator 1 / Part Time
- General Labor 2 / Part Time
- Safety Technician / Part Time
- Warehouse Bin Assembly 1 / Seasonal
- Warehouse Bin Assembly 2 / Seasonal
- Human Resources Assistant 1 / Seasonal
- Screening Technician / Seasonal
- Production Consumption Clerk / Seasonal
- Assistant Materials Supervisor / Seasonal
- Materials Receiving Clerk / Seasonal
- Quality Assurance Data Entry Clerk / Seasonal
- Assistant Quality Assurance Supervisor / Seasonal
- Assistant Warehouse Supervisor / Seasonal
- Bulk Dump Operator I / Seasonal
- Control Room Operator I / Seasonal
- Filler Operator Pouch I / Seasonal
- Industrial Filler Operator I / Seasonal
- Flow Control Operator / Seasonal
- General Labor 1 / Seasonal
- General Labor Packer / Seasonal
- Industrial Bin Strapper / Seasonal